I loved to drink and serve this mojito recipe. Mojito is a coctail that consists of five ingredients and they are mint, white rum, lime jiuce, sparkling water/club soda and sugar.
For me, this recipe provides a right amount of mint. But of course, base on you liking, you can always add more or less mint in it.
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 lime (for juicing)
- 2 ounces club soda
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 sprig of mint (for garnishing)
- crushed ice cubes
- Put the mint leaves into a glass and squeeze the lime juice over them.
- Add the powdered sugar into it then combine the mint, lime juice and sugar together using a muddler.
- Add crushed ice into the mixture.
- Now, Stir in the rum and top off with the club soda.
- Then lastly, Garnish it with a mint sprig.
Servings: Makes one glass of drink.