· 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
· 8 to 10 fresh sage leaves, chopped
· 2 to 3 tbsp. black olives in oil, drained and coaresely chopped
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
Cooking Procedures :
COMBINE the butter with the rest of the ingredients.
USE with veal or small roast birds.
Flavored butter makes a rich sauce for simple barbecued food. Serve a slice or two on top of chops, steaks or fish to melt and combine with the hot juices.
Timing & Preparation
· For a pouring sauce, warm the flavored butter over the barbecue just before serving.
· The butters will keep for up to 1 week in the refrigerator, and up to 2 months in the freezer. Simply shape into a roll and freeze in plastic wrap.