- 1/2 lb. beef tenderloin, cubed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- soy sauce, to taste
Cooking Procedures :
- In a small bowl, marinate beef in salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 25 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir-fry beef cubes until slightly brown for about 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic until fragrant.
- Stir in carrot and green bell pepper. Cook for few minutes. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add in bean sprouts. Gently stir to blend and cook for a few minutes. Do not overcook. Correct seasonings. Vegetables should be crisp and tender.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve hot.