- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 7 cups chocolate chips
- 3 cups chopped nuts
Cooking Procedures :
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Prepare a cookie sheet. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, white and brown sugar until fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla until creamy.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add into butter mixture and mix until blended. Add in chocolate chips and nuts; stir just to combine.
- Drop golf ball-sized dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Let cool slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
than you for you recipes, really helpfull.
“Chocolate Chip Cookies | All Favorite Recipe” was indeed in fact
engaging and helpful! Within todays society that is really difficult to
accomplish. With thanks, Belinda