Enjoy chicken wings barbecue-style but adobo flavor. Delicious as snack or even as pulutan (Filipino word pulutin which literally means “something that is picked up”; an appetizer/finger food).
- 1/2 lb. chicken wings
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
Cooking Procedures :
- Combine the chicken wings in soy sauce, vinegar and garlic.
- Mix well then add some peppercorns.
- Marinate for 4 hours (or overnight) in the refrigerator.
- Drain the chicken wings, reserve the marinade.
- Heat the marinade in the microwave for a minute. Use it for basting.
- Broil the chicken wings while basting with the remaining marinade.
- Serve and enjoy.