- 5 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cup sugar
- 8 tbsp. baking powder
- 5 tbsp. non-fat milk powder
- 1/4 cup butter (or margarine), melted
- 4 cup water
- grated/slices of cheese, toppings
Cooking Procedures :
- In a large bowl, sift together: flour, sugar, baking powder and milk powder. Mix well.
- Add butter and water. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Pour into greased muffin cups (or individual molds), filling about three-quarters full.
- Top with grated/slices of cheese. Arrange in the steamer; steam for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold. Best pair with Dinuguan (Pork Blood Stew/Blood Pudding Stew).