- 3 large potatoes
- 2 tbsp. melted butter (or margarine)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
Cooking Procedures :
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a greased (with vegetable spray) baking sheet.
- Scrub potatoes. Cut into 8 wedges lengthwise. Place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Combine melted butter (or margarine, if using) and garlic in a small bowl. In a separate small bowl, combine the grated cheese and paprika.
- Brush potato wedges with half of the butter mixture and sprinkle with half of the cheese mixture. Put in the center of the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn the wedges and brush with the remaining butter mixture and sprinkle remaining cheese mixture. Bake for another 20 minutes or just until potatoes are crisp and tender.
Cut potatoes early in the day and leave in cold water so they won’t discolor.
- If children like spicier fries, use chili powder instead of paprika.