- 2 large eggplants
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- oil, for frying
Cooking Procedures :
- Slice the eggplants crosswise.
- Combine parsley, oregano, breadcrumbs, onion, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix 1 tbsp. oil into the crumb mixture. Stir to blend.
- Coat or spread crumb mixture onto eggplant slices.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Gently fry the eggplant slices until rich golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels. Transfer to a serving platter and serve hot.