- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 pcs. hotdog, cut into strips
- mayonnaise, to moisten
- salt, pepper and sugar, to taste
Cooking Procedures :
- Toss together the cabbage, carrots, onion and hotdog. Put in a tight container.
- Season the mayonnaise with some salt, pepper and sugar. Pack in a small covered container.
- When ready to eat, toss vegetables with mayonnaise to coat evenly.
No Responses to “Coleslaw (Pinoy Style)”
Read below or add a comment...
[…] called fried tapioca, so crispy and moist at the same time. once you bite the outer layer, …Coleslaw (Pinoy Style)Ingredients : 1 small head cabbage, shredded 1 cup shredded carrots 1 small onion, finely chopped 2 […]