- 250 grams fettuccini (or any pasta of your choice)
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cheese pimiento,
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
Cooking Procedures :
- Prepare 250 g. fettuccini (or any pasta of your choice) and cook according to package directions.
- Prepare the Sauce: Put in a saucepan, mayonnaise, cheese pimiento and cream of chicken soup. Mix together. Cook sauce in medium heat until boiling.
- Add cooked pasta, mix to blend. Topped with bacon and parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.