Slightly sweet version of the adobo with the addition of pineapple tidbits.
- 1 whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. atsuete (annatto) oil
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
Cooking Procedures :
- In a saucepan, combine chicken with salt, pepper, garlic, bay leaf, vinegar, soy sauce, and atsuete oil.
- Bring to a boil then simmer until chicken is tender.
- Add pineapple tidbits. Simmer for another few more minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.