- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into thin round slices
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. finely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
Cooking Procedures :
- Mix garlic, black pepper, and vinegar in a bowl.
- Put cucumber slices in mixture. Chill for several hours.
This recipe is best if you want your cucumber salad sourer than usual. When immersed in the dressing, the cucumber absorbs the tangy taste of vinegar, pepper and garlic.
But if you prefer, you may chill the cucumber first then add the salad dressing just before serving.