· 1 fruit of apple or pear, thinly sliced
· 1 tbsp. water, formula (or breast milk)
Cooking Procedures :
1. Peel, quarter and core 1 apple or 1 ripe pear.
2. Thinly slice and put in a small saucepan with 1 tbsp. water, formula or breast milk. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until soft.
3. Press through a sieve. Spoon a little purée into a serving bowl, test on a spoon and cool if needed. Cover, transfer to the fridge, and use within 24 hours.
4. To microwave: Place the apple or pear in a microwave-proof bowl with water, formula or breast milk. Cover with clear film, pierce and cook on Full Power (100%) for 3 minutes. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then press through a sieve. Cool and serve. Use within 24 hours.