- 1 can prepared cherry-pie filling
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
Cooking Procedures :
- Pour pie filling into an 8 inch, shallow, round baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In another bowl, mix milk with egg. Add to dry mixture and stirring just to moisten.
- Spoon mixture topping over fruit filling.
- Microwave on Medium (Power Level 7) for 6 minutes, turning dish several times.
- Brown for 4 to 5 minutes. Cool and serve.