· 12 oz. potatoes
· 3-1/2 oz. brick frozen skinless cod
· 1/4 cup frozen peas
· 2 tbsp. frozen sweet corn
· 1-1/4 cups formula milk
Cooking Procedures :
1. Peel and rinse the potatoes and cut into even-sized pieces. Place in a saucepan with the fish, peas, sweet corn and milk.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are very tender.
3. Lift the fish out of the pan and break into pieces with a knife and fork, checking carefully and removing any small bones.
4. Purée or sieve fish, vegetables and cooking liquid until completely smooth.
5. Spoon a little into a bowl. Test the temperature and cool if necessary, before giving to baby.
6. Cover the remaining purée and place in the fridge as soon as possible. Use within 24 hours. This is suitable for freezing.