· 4 oz. carrot
· 6 oz. potato
· 4 oz. broccoli
· 2 oz. green cabbage
· 1-1/4 cups formula milk
Cooking Procedures :
1. Peel the carrot and potato, rinse, chop and place in a saucepan. Wash the broccoli and cabbage and cut the broccoli into florets, the stems into slices and shred the cabbage finely.
2. Add the milk to the carrot and potato, bring to the boil then cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add the broccoli stems and florets and cabbage and cook, covered, for 10 minutes until all the vegetables are tender.
4. Purée or sieve the vegetables until smooth.
5. Spoon a little into a bowl. Test the temperature and cool if necessary, before giving to baby.
6. Cover the remaining food and transfer to the fridge as soon as possible. Use within 24 hours. This is suitable for freezing.