- 12 extra-large mushrooms
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1/2 clove garlic, chopped fine
- salt and pepper
- fine bread crumbs
Cooking Procedures :
- Preheat oven to 375°F and prepare a baking dish. Set aside.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems and reserve. Place the caps upside down in a pan greased with 2 tbsp. olive oil. Fry gently until they are light brown. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, put the rest of the oil in a saucepan. Add parsley, onion and garlic, and the stems of the mushrooms, finely chopped. Cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add enough breadcrumbs to make a thick stuffing.
- Fill each cap of mushrooms with the stuffing and sprinkle a little more with breadcrumbs on top. Place onto prepared baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Serve.