- 1/2 lb. beef sirloin (or beef tenderloin steaks), cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp. calamansi concentrate
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, cut into rings
Cooking Procedures :
- Slice beef across the grain. Cut into 2 inches length.
- Marinate meat in calamansi, soy sauce, salt and pepper (by smelling the aroma of the marinated beef, you’ll know it is well seasoned or not; adjust or correct the seasoning according to your style and liking). Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pan fry onion rings in hot oil. Cook until onions are soft and translucent. Set aside.
- In the same pan, stir-fry beef until cooked and tender. Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with onion rings and serve.
Thanks a lot for this recipe! My husband loves it and so do I 🙂
sarap nito, favorite!
I AM A LIVE IN CNA AND SAW THAT MY CLIENT HAD A PACK OF BEEF SIRLON STRIPS IN THE FREEZER NOT KNOWING HOW TO COOK I WENT TO THE INTERNET AND FOUND THIS RECIPE AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO COOK THE BEEF SIRLON AND MY CLIENT LOVE IT. I ALSO ADDED MASH POTATOES AND A SIDE OF SWEET PEAS. THANKS,ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT I CAN COME TO THE ALL FAVORITE RECIPE WEB PAGE AND CAN FIND DELICIOUS RECIPES.
Great Tasting dishes!