· 6 oz. potato
· 6 oz. carrot
· 4 oz. turkey breast, skinned and boned
· 1/3 cup frozen sweet corn
· 1-1/4 cups formula milk
Cooking Procedures :
1. Trim and peel the potato and carrots, rinse under cold water and then chop into small cubes.
2. Rinse the turkey and cut into thin strips. Place in a small saucepan with the potato and carrot.
3. Add the sweet corn and milk. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until the turkey is cooked. Purée or sieve the vegetable mixture until completely smooth.
4. Spoon a little into a bowl. Test the temperature and cool if necessary, before giving to baby.
5. Cover the remaining food and refrigerate. Use within 24 hours. This is suitable for freezing.