- 1 lb. sirloin, sliced thinly into short strips
- 3 tbsp. butter (or margarine)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 to 1-1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. curry
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- hot fluffy rice
Cooking Procedures :
- In a pan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook meat in hot butter for about 2 to 4 minutes or until it turns slightly brown. Transfer to a dish and set aside.
- In the same pan, add onions and sauté until translucent. Add flour and stir with a whisk to blend. Slowly add milk, continously stirring until mixture is thick and smooth.
- Stir in curry, salt and pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well blended. Let simmer for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the meat back and cook just heated through for about a minute or two. Remove from heat. Serve over hot rice.