- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock (or water)
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in
- 2 tbsp. water
Cooking Procedures :
- Combine brown sugar, salt, soy sauce and chicken stock in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Add cornstarch solution and stir until thick, about a minute. Remove from heat.
- Serve with Lumpiang Sariwa (Fresh Spring Rolls). You may add 3 cloves minced garlic in the sauce to make it garlicky. Or place the garlic separately for those only who like it.
- Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
lumping sariwa is my favorite…..:)