- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 or 2 tsp. butter (or bacon fat or vegetable oil)
Cooking Procedures :
- Break eggs into bowl. Add milk and season with salt and pepper. Beat with fork.
- In a small heavy skillet, melt butter (or heat bacon fat or vegetable oil) over medium-low heat. Tip pan so bottom of pan is completely greased with fat.
- Pour in egg mixture. Using rubber spatula, stir to create curds, and pushing the eggs from the edge of the skillet towards the center. Cook until set for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve when eggs are cooked through, but are still moist and shiny.
Scrambled Eggs with Cheese
Follow exactly the standard recipe above except that you add 2 tbsp. shredded cheese and 1/2 tsp. minced onion to the egg mixture.Scrambled Eggs with Dried Beef
Follow exactly the standard recipe above except that you add small pieces of dried beef to the hot fat before you add the egg mixture.