- 1 lb. large shrimps, shelled and tail intact
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- salt to taste
Cooking Procedures :
- In a large pan, heat oil over medium heat. Sauté garlic and onions until fragrant and translucent.
- Add fish sauce; stir. Pour in tomato sauce. Allow sauce to simmer until slightly reduced and thickened.
- Add shrimps; stir. Cook until shrimps are coated with sauce and the color turns pink.
- Add oyster sauce. Continue cooking until shrimps are cooked and coated with sauce. Adjust seasoning with salt as needed.