· 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
· 1 cup sugar
· 3/4 cup cocoa powder
· 1-1/4 tsp. baking powder
· 1/4 tsp. salt
· 1/2 cup oil (vegetable oil or corn oil)
· 2 eggs, at room temperature
· 1 tsp. vanilla
· icing sugar, sifted
Cooking Procedures :
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Slightly grease and flour a baking sheet or lined with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
3. Make a well at the center and add oil, eggs and vanilla. Blend well. Do not over beat.
4. Place icing sugar in a shallow dish.
5. Shape batter into 1-inch balls and roll in icing sugar.
6. Arrange cookies a few inches apart on a prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cookie cracks on top.
8. Do not over bake. Cookies should be crusty on the outside but chewy inside. 9. Cool on racks.