· 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
· 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
· 3 scallions, thinly sliced
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 1/4 green chili, or to taste, finely chopped
· dash of lime
· pinch of grated lime zest
· salt, to taste
Cooking Procedures :
COMBINE the butter with the cilantro, scallions, garlic, chili, lime juice and zest. Mix well and season to taste with salt.
Flavored butter makes a rich sauce for simple barbecued food. Serve a slice or two on top of chops, steaks or fish to melt and combine with the hot juices.
Timing & Preparation
· For a pouring sauce, warm the flavored butter over the barbecue just before serving.
· The butters will keep for up to 1 week in the refrigerator, and up to 2 months in the freezer. Simply shape into a roll and freeze in plastic wrap.
- Gasoline on the Barbecue Fail | Yeah Oops! – Funny Pictures, Funny …
- Summit drawer freezer – A True Friend | Nonstick Cookware Review
- yugioh Scaling 102: Freezer Trick Special » Living Sense
- Whirlpool 4396508 KitchenAid Side By Side Refrigerator Quarter …
- Gasoline on the Barbecue Fail | A Blog For Guys – Movie News …
- Rib Eye Steaks – Grilled Steak Recipe – Steak Tips
- How can I avoid freezer burn to leftovers?
- Picnic Or Barbecue? | Home Video Marketing
- Helpful Suggestions on Grilling Steaks Using a Gasoline Grill …
- Is Baby Rounding Into Shape? | Boston Celtics Basketball – Celtics …
- Inside China's garlic bubble
- Avocado Cilantro | Texas Charm Candles
- Sydnerati » Meaty Opinions : Five Great Steaks
- Tap Fish – iPhone App Reviews (Games) | SlapApp.com
- SFReeper.com— Bipartisan Agreement: That Is Too Much Sour Cream …
- A Safe And Natural Form Of Treating Candida For A Sufferer's …
- Lime Angel Food Cake | Recipe Realities
- 15% Fridge Freezer Discount from Argos | Newspapergroup Discounts
- Kitchen adventures: Simple mushroom garlic pasta « Everyday …
- A Life Well Lived, Freezer Cooking, New Pantry Cooking Resource …