This is the first dessert disappear at a party long before the other desserts. The rich, fatty taste of the macadamia nut goes with the chocolate and caramel. You can also use mini marshmallows instead of caramels.
- 1 lb. bittersweet or milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, halved
- 1 cup coarsely chopped caramels
Cooking Procedures :
- Heat chocolate in a heavy pot over low heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until chocolate melts.
- Stir in macadamia nuts and caramels. Remove from heat.
- Drop onto parchment-lined baking sheets in mounds of about 1 tbsp. Refrigerate until firm.
- Makes about 24.