- 1/4 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- whole pecans, for decorating
Cooking Procedures :
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Prepare a 9-inch unbaked pie shell.
- Cream butter and sugar together. Beat in remaining ingredients except whipped cream and whole pecans.
- Pour mixture to prepared pie shell. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool pie; decorate with whole pecans and rosettes of whipped cream, alternately.
- Serves 6.