- 1 lb. pork spareribs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 6 to 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed peppercorn
Cooking Procedures :
- Rub salt and pepper to spareribs to seasoned well. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Pour it over onto seasoned ribs. Marinate the pork for an hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill over medium heat.
- Drain off excess marinade and boil over medium heat. Grill pork basting with heated marinade, for about 10 to 15 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Serve hot.