- 1 lb. medium-size shrimps (peeled, deveined and leave 1 part of tail intact)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp. Spanish Paminton
- 1 tsp. each salt and liquid seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
Cooking Procedures :
- In a pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic for a few minutes then add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook until shrimps turn pink. Put bread slices all around the inside of the pan.
- Top with parsley and serve.
- If Spanish Paminton is not available, use 1 tbsp. tomato paste and 1 tsp. sugar.
Note: For Champignones Al Ajillo (Mushrooms in Garlic Sauce), use 1 lb. button or oyster mushrooms in place of shrimps. Cook until mushrooms shrink a bit, about 5 minutes.