· 1/3 cup vegetable oil
· 3 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 cup chopped onions
· 8 pcs. bacon, sliced
· 8 small tomatoes, blanched, skinned and sliced
· 2 pcs. green bell pepper, broiled, peeled and sliced
· salt and pepper, to taste
· 1/3 cup butter
· 8 eggs, beaten
Cooking Procedures :
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic until fragrant. Stir in onions and tomatoes until soft and wilted.
2. Add in bacon and green bell pepper. Stir and cook until tender. Season to taste. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl, break the eggs and beat slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In the same skillet, heat butter. Pour in half of the beaten eggs. Allowing to set then tilting pan from side to side to allow liquid egg on top to flow along the sides. When lightly set, slide onto a serving plate. Do not fold. Top with half of the vegetable mixture.
5. Repeat with the rest of the eggs and vegetable mixture. Serve hot.