· 4 oz. potato, parsnip or carrot, diced
· 4 to 5 tbsp. formula (or breast milk)
Cooking Procedures :
1. Peel potato, parsnip, or carrot and dice. Steam over a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes, until soft.
2. Press through a sieve and mix with 4 to 5 tbsp. formula (or breast milk depending on the vegetable used). Spoon a little into a bowl, test on a spoon and cool if needed. Cover the remaining puree and transfer to the fridge as soon as possible. Use within 24 hours.
3. To microwave: Put the vegetable or vegetables in a microwave-proof bowl with 2 tbsp. formula or breast milk. Cover with clear film, pierce and cook on Full Power (100%) for 4 minutes. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then press through a sieve and mix with 2 to 3 tbsp. formula or breast milk. Cool and serve. Use within 24 hours.