- 2 (12 oz. or 350g each) whole pork tenderloins
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. dry red wine
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. red food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 green onion, cut in half
- Green Onion Curls (see recipe), for garnishing
Cooking Procedures :
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a wire rack and a baking pan. Set aside.
- Remove and discard fat from meat.
- Combine soy sauce, wine, sugar, honey, food coloring (if using), cinnamon, garlic and onion in a large bowl. Add pork, turning tenderloins to coat completely. Cover and let stand in the refrigerator for an hour or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain pork, reserving marinade. Place pork on a wire rack over a baking pan.
- Place in the center of the oven. Bake for about 45 minutes. Turn and baste frequently during baking. Internal temperature reading at 170°F.
- Remove pork from the oven. Cover with foil for 10 minutes and let it cool. Cut into diagonal slices. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Garnish with Green Onion Curls.